Centennial High School's Student Newspaper

Bark! Voice of the Bulldogs

Bark! Voice of the Bulldogs

Bark! Voice of the Bulldogs

Homecoming spirit week

The flyer for Cenetnnials homecoming
centennialhsbulldogs1999 (Instagram)
The flyer for Cenetnnial’s homecoming

Homecoming spirit week
By: Alina Paradowski
Bark! Voice of the Bulldogs
Editor in Chief

It’s almost time for Homecoming at Centennial High School. Each year Student Council picks a new theme and this year’s theme is Disney; Once Upon a Homecoming. Every day during Homecoming week, there will be a dress-up day, lunch activity, and after-school activity. Homecoming week starts Monday, Sept. 18-22nd with the dance being on Saturday, Sept. 23.
Every day there will be a new theme based on a Disney movie. Monday’s theme will be Coco, wear bright or floral colors. The lunch activity will be face paint and the night activity will be a Disney movie night on the soccer field at 6 p.m. There will be taco trucks where you can purchase food.
Tuesday’s theme is Lilo and Stitch with the dress-up day being to wear Hawaiian or beach gear. At lunch, students will have the opportunity to play some beach volleyball and after school at 6 p.m., there will be a dodgeball tournament in the Cafeteria. Grab your team of six and battle your fellow students in a fun game.
On Wednesday, wear your comfiest pajamas because the theme is Sleeping Beauty. There will be a dance party at lunch and after school, there will be a lip sync battle in the theater at 6 p.m. Make sure you come out and support your friends and clubs who will be performing.
On Thursday Monsters University will be taking over Centennial with the theme being wear your college gear. At lunch, there will be scare games which students can participate in and after school, there will be a JV Football game at 6 p.m. against Bonaza.
Friday Main Street USA is making its way to Centennial and students should wear Disney gear. There will be an assembly in the 7th period and the Varsity Football team will play Bonanza at 6 p.m There will be a parade at halftime that will feature decorated floats. The floats will contain different clubs and activity groups here at Centennial. They will be announcing homecoming royalty at the game as well.