Centennial High School's Student Newspaper

Bark! Voice of the Bulldogs

Bark! Voice of the Bulldogs

Bark! Voice of the Bulldogs

One Acts

One+Acts

One Act Theater
By: Aalieah Neubauer

Bark! Voice of the Bulldogs
Staff Writer

One Act is a show performed by the Centennial High School Theater. The show is a collection of performances by students who attend theater classes, with each of the class periods showcasing their special performances as a part of this donation drive. Junior Kylie Hanson has taken part as the director for this performance. The event accepts canned food, non-perishable items, and money contributions all of which are donated to charity.

Theater One performed “Ten Ways to Survive a Zombie Apocalypses,” an entertaining and engaging show to recreate. As for the students who demonstrated this creativity and engaging piece of work to show the audience, the students had a wonderful time and enjoyed being a part of this act.

Theater Two performed “Employees must wash hands before murder,” this was a creepy but funny scene to create. The students’ representation of the employees turns into a dark twisted version of themselves as a surprise and funny character in the performance.

Theater Three performed “Wild Bunch Women” was a reenactment of a dramatic group of women who got together and made an unbreakable powerful bond. The students showed the ability to show deep emotions during the performance.

Theater Four performed “Ghost of Rosa da”. This act is a nonfiction haunting supernatural tale, in which the student could create the fear and emotions of the characters. The act is a wide range of the characters and their emotions.

Each of the performances showed not only the students’ creative thinking, acting skills, and hard work, but also showed a unique and unforgettable experience for the audience. With their One Act performances Centennial High School was able to help out charities in need.