Centennial High School's Student Newspaper

Bark! Voice of the Bulldogs

Bark! Voice of the Bulldogs

Bark! Voice of the Bulldogs

Dance fusion spring concert

Dance Fusion Spring Concert
By: Ally Neubauer

Bark! Voice of the Bulldog

Staff Writer

Thursday, April 25th was the last dance concert of the year, and the spring performance was truly a memorable one. It was well-choreographed and featured a variety of dances. The dance team executed sharp movements, displayed emotional expressions, and felt the music. The performers had a special bond that was evident during the performance. This is the last performance of the year for Dance Fusion. The whole performance was just so touching. Knowing that the senior members of the team’s last performance was tonight, everyone was emotional but happy. The friendships with other dance team members have always been sweet to see. Freshman dancer Arianna Tramontana said, “From a dancer’s point of view, I loved it all. I think it was enjoyable, it was entertaining to watch, and the music was fun to listen to!” The dancers have worked hard this year and had an incredible time with each other. Junior dance performer Rinn Roger said, “As a team, we have had our ups and downs but these people make every moment worth living. It is an amazing opportunity and unforgettable experience in dance fusion and the spring performance will always be in my heart. These are some of my best friends that I’ve made both when I joined the team and that I’ve had before joining.” Each performance by the team has been meaningful, demonstrating their strength and support for one another. The dancers never fail to amaze us.