Centennial High School's Student Newspaper

Bark! Voice of the Bulldogs

Bark! Voice of the Bulldogs

Bark! Voice of the Bulldogs

Harvest Festival

Harvest Festival Flyer
@centennialbulldogs1999
Harvest Festival Flyer

Harvest Fest
By: Aalieah Neubauer
Bark! Voice of the Bulldogs
Staff Writer

As the leaves change color and the air turns crisp, it’s time to mark your calendars for the upcoming Harvest Festival extravaganza! Get ready to have the greatest scare of your life!
The Harvest Festival is a time-honored tradition that celebrates the bounty of the harvest
season. Each year Centennial holds the event around October. They provide games, a haunted house, and food trucks. This year it will be held on October 20, 2023, from 6 pm – to 10.00 pm, at Centennial High School.
Every year, there is a different theme and this year’s theme is β€œ The Nightmare Before Christmas.” Centennial clubs and activities will participate by running themed booths, which will feature games and prizes. Theater students will be in charge of the student-run haunted houses, in which they will dress up and scare those who are walking through them.
Junior Theatre Leader Sabien Warner has been in theater for three years and this is their first time running the whole production. Warner said, β€œThe ideas, creativity, and letting my visions into the real world and making it a reality, had me very excited. The way it is all happening and just the ideas, work stations, and talking to one another doing it as a team instead of independently this year is going to be good.”
All friends and family are invited to this event. Many people have created wonderful memories and students who attend Harvest Fest can have a tremendous high school experience. Shoutout to the theater kids, staff members, and volunteers who help set up.