Centennial High School's Student Newspaper

Bark! Voice of the Bulldogs

Bark! Voice of the Bulldogs

Bark! Voice of the Bulldogs

Winter Spirit Week

Madison Monsay
Decorated hallways for Spirit Week

Winter Spirit Week
Madison Monsay
Bark! Voice of the Bulldogs
Staff Writer

Winter break is coming up for Centennial High School. The end of the semester is right around the corner. In celebration, Centennial holds an entire Spirit Week before exams with different themed days and fun activities held every day at lunch, free for anyone to participate. Students will be asked to dress according to the daily themes if they please. The theme for Spirit Week this 2023-2024 school year is “Winter Around the World”.

Starting Monday, December 4, the first day holds the theme “Airport Outfits”. Students may wear their favorite loungewear or pajamas. The activity that follows is Holiday Karaoke.

Tuesday, December 5, is “Candy Cane Day”, allowing people to wear red and white with the activity being an entertaining candy cane toss.

Wednesday, December 6 is “Welcome to New York”. Centennial wants to see everybody wear their ugly sweaters while buying hot chocolate at lunchtime.

Thursday, December 7 is “Heritage Day”, allowing anyone to represent their heritage through their style! Face painting will also be available if they desire.

Lastly, on Friday, December 8, it is “Snow Day”. All individuals should be seen in their best white outfits, with the event for this day being an assembly during eighth period.

Centennial and Ms. Kristina Kasten cannot wait to see everybody showing their spirit and taking a trip around the world, “Centennial does spirit week to bring students together and to just have fun. It’s beneficial for students, giving them more school spirit and letting them feel like a bigger part of the school,” said Kasten. Students can engage in the school’s entertainment while dressed in the appropriate attire to prepare for the new semester.